Return & Refund Policy
We want everyone of our customers to have a smooth transaction with us and want everyone to be happy in the end but occasionally accidents happen such as a damaged item due shipping couriers. If an item is damaged by a shipping courier, we will accept returns on an item FOURTEEN (14) DAYS after you receive your product. Any returns after the FOURTEEN (14) Day policy will not be accepted. A restocking fee 15% restocking fee plus return shipping will be deducted from your refund if you no longer want the item.
Contact Panda Pony at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you receive item and return before FOURTEEN (14) Days.
Please provide the following:
- Explanation on what was damaged.
- A photo of each damaged item.
- A photo of the manufacturing packaging and shipping box with label intact so we can forward all information to our shipping carrier in order to file a claim.
- Once confirmed, we will email you a shipping label.
- Ship all items back with original manufacturing packaging with invoice inside a standard shipping box.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 days once we receive your return.
Box & Paint Condition:
Please note that you will not always receive boxes in “Mint” condition or receive a “Perfect” paint job. We understand a lot of purchases are made from collectors and we do our best to hand pick the best items. But sometimes there may be scratches, shelf wear, creases, and small dents or imperfections. We do not exchange items due to imperfections.
Incorrect Address Or Refused Packages:
Before placing your order please make sure you have the correct address. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied for packages that are returned due to incorrect addresses or refused. Shipping will not be refunded. Allow SEVEN (7) Days for refund to appear after product is returned.